Sunday 7 August 2011

''Bad day when riding ktm''

                     On the last friday of the month ramadhan i want to go home to break with my family,
     so i was riding back ktm nilai to kl central and went to the ktm klang because my parent would 
          invite me over there.
          


                      On the way back home, many obstacles to over come me at the same time i was
  fast with the tired and my legs are feeling ill. But i stay strong and had to take it.


                      I awnt to ktm with my college friends, a bus that was provided by our college ,
          and with some other college student .When i reach the ktm, i though i was too late to board 
            the ktm, ktm apparently not yet reached, so me and my friend was waiting.


            wait a few minutes we have not even reached KTM, when my friend through the ticket counter on the board were written schedule of when KTM will arrive at 3:40 pm, but hours have been exceeded as they should.


             My friends and I started to feel angry with the proper schedules KTM arrived at the set, because we want to race against time. after several minutes of waiting finally arrived at KTM 4:20 pm, with his situation in full with passengers from the previous destination, we have no choice and went straight up, because racing against time.

              hours later, I arrived at KL central, with the crowded outside, I went step out in a crowded that capture a broad, I went running out to buy tickets to Klang. and I went to queue with the people who bought tickets


            after I buy a ticket, I went running to the platform for the klang I was surprised because there are many people who had lined up to board the KTM, when I went down the stairs is the first KTM caused many people to board the KTM that I allow it to go and wait another KTM. 

            this time the second KTM came to pick the right time delays are not
  I went immediately into it after a few people out, when I want to enter in a state full of people I have been in decline in the person behind me how much it hurt my body and squeezed firmly rejected.
  


           But I was lucky enough time to ride the KTM for the second, but at the same time I had to endure the pain because there are so many passengers, and I felt like sardines in a can because so dense and a little hot in the KTM.


          on the way, there are some black people are talking loudly, causing passengers to feel uncomfortable in it as well aku.dengan narrow and hot conditions that are also taking the opportunity to rest on the bag that I carry on my shoulders.
  
              
            and I had to be patient, because in the months ramadhan.selepas arrived at the station draws loyal and there are some people down and also in the rest tibala earrings where the crowds of people down there too, but most people get off at stop shah alam.dan I feel a little relieved because they did not so narrow

            at 7:20 pm I arrived at the stop Klang and began to echo my call to prayer was much less while waiting for my parents to come in I break to drink a bottle of mango-flavored carbonated water to break the fast I am.


              that's my journey home in the KTM filled with people and situations that are berpuasa.pada 26.8 ni beraya start is to leave so I had to tell my parents to take me for a lot of things should I take for back sick raya.sampi here only can I write in my blog, I have already started to feel sleepy ni k find on the blog is coming and so is his blog ni k



                   
               

No comments:

Post a Comment