Tuesday 2 August 2011

My first ramadhan far from Family..

                        The fasting month already come and last sunday , is tha day we umat islam start to 
fasting month and at the night they do the terawih prayer. Ramadhan is the month that make me and my family 
happy to celebrate it much less breaking and dawn. For me it was a memory right in ramadhan.

                        But now different because i had started college and the  ramadhan welcoming
atmosphere so different from celebrating with  family. So i started my ramadhan with my college friend and 
it really different.

                         One day ,  the first day i did not break their fsat break with them but i break myself 
because i like to be alone because of problem with separation with family. Suddenly my friend pointing me out and say why did i not break with them.And i said that i do not how comfortable it ias a day without a family   
for a month of ramadhan.


                       And maybe they not understand my situation and my feeling when i am far away from family.
and the next day whwn i want to wait for break one of my friend call to break with them.To keep their heart i did break one of them and i do not care in the past.


                      Are events celebrating ramadhan without my family and it reminded me of my family.And this will be a welcome experience in college without my family. Hre only i can right about my first ramadhan far from family , they are grateful to yourself and to the grace which has been given safe and celebrate this blessed month see you all next time and dont forget to be my follow in this blog ok.

No comments:

Post a Comment