Wednesday 10 August 2011

''i wanna go''



Lately I've been stuck imagining
What I wanna do and what I really think
Time to blow, out.

             Be a little inappropriate
              'Cause I know that everybody's thinking it.
                When the light's, out


Shame, on me.
To need, release.
Uncontrollably...
             
              I wanna goo.. all the waay.. taking out my freak tonight
               I wanna show.. all the diirt.. I got running through my mind             

Lately people got me all tied up
There's a countdown waiting for me to e-rupt
Time to blow, out.                

  
                    I've been told just what you do with it
                     We keep both my hands above the bla- blanket
                     When the light's, out.

    Shame, on me.To need, release.Uncontrollably...

I wanna goo... all the waay.. taking out my freak tonight
I wanna shoow... all the diirt... I got running through my mind..
I wanna go-o-o all the way-ay-ay taking out my freak tonight.

                          I got running through my mind......

            

                    



               

No comments:

Post a Comment