Tuesday 2 August 2011

''when i see the bright light i was reminded of memorable''

                                When i saw a scene full of beautiful lights,i remembered something i can not remember right and i will always play mind. Everytime when i want to go back to my house, in college , i will go through the hilly roads,and i will stop for a while because i see a scene full of lights.

                               And when i stopped for a moment,while i was glued to see the full scene with lights was what i was playing mind are the things i did when i was with family and my cousins,and at the same time i play telephone-a songthat me and my cousin and also i like to sing along,

                              At the same time, when i saw the full view of the lights i will feel relaxed and feel something from the past come and look ago. I memories seem to be it is still on my mind and play this.I do not know why every time i looked at a scene full of lights will stop me quiet for a moment, an immediately thought of the past memories.

                             See the beautiful lights, give me peace of right and eliminate all the problem i face , and restore self-confidence to succed in achieving my ambition. Places i like to see the lights are i-City Shah Alam where it is where i relax and take a picture in order to make myself not in a depressed.


                        I-City is not in the moment i can see the lights but thre are many places there are lights and the lights in Kuala Llumpur too.So in the end of my blog when i saw the bright light i was reminded of memorable i also like to watch the light a lamp mounted on the night before the day of the seven bends fitri.


                          My blog ended here and i hope you all enjoy all my blog and become my follower on my blog ok bye..
                           

No comments:

Post a Comment